Sunday, September 21, 2008

Extreme Fun & Tet Trung Thu Festival Weekend!


Hi everyone! So this past week we got a visit from "Ike" and though he did some serious damage..the silver lining would be that we got to spend extra time with Simon, Ollie and Joshua who we don't see often! Last weekend we went to Extreme Fun and I think all the kids would agree that it lived up to it's name! Here is a link to some of the pictures I took and also, a video of one cute kid having a blast ;-) : http://picasaweb.google.com/LiNhDeP1217/ExtremeFunSeptember142008#

Yesturday was Tet Trung Thu and I was so proud to see a lot of my cousins participating in dance, and fashion show, and it cracked me up to see Phitoan MC-ing in Vietnamese! I didn't get a lot of "action" photos or photos of the rest of the kids playing games and in the audience because I was pretty much running back and forth the whole time so if you took any you wanted to share send them to me please!!!! I did get a lot of behind the scenes pics of the kids in their costumes and videos below of the traditional dance! I also took some today @/after church. Enjoy!!! Here is the Link: http://picasaweb.google.com/LiNhDeP1217/TetTrungThuWeekend2008#





No comments: