Hi Le Family!
I'm creating this "blog" so that I can share with the whole family, the videos I take at our get togethers and at kid events...as well as links to albums for pictures I take. SoOoOo if you have pics you want to add or videos let me know....and if your kid has something coming up, let me know too! These memories are going to mean a lot to all of us someday (when we're all old and gray...well you guys first, hihihihi!)....
These are videos from this past year, as well as Chu Phu and Thong's epic flight and a link to Schlitterbahn pics!!!!
Schlitterbahn Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/LiNhDeP1217/SchlitterbahnAugust102008
(Sorry..mostly pics of me and the kids...other pics are hard being at a waterpark and all....)
Chu Phu and Thong's Epic Flight!!!!
Beautiful Girl!
Kieu Mi Superstar!
Suave Phi Toan
Bend It Like Jonathan and Ethan
Ca Si Kieu Nga
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment